A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Stasek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Stasek, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Venous Thromboembolism
Education & Awards
Dr. Stasek graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stasek has 9 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stasek accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jerome Stasek practice?
Dr. Jerome Stasek practices Pulmonary Disease near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Pulmonologists.