A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Stasek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stasek
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Stasek, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Venous Thromboembolism
Education & Awards
Dr. Stasek graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stasek has 9 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome E Stasek MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jerome E. Stasek practice?
- Dr. Jerome Stasek has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jerome Stasek practices Pulmonary Disease near Dublin, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Dublin Pulmonologists.