Learn more about Dr. Jerome Switch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Switch, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Switch
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Switch Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Macular Degeneration
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Switch graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Switch has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome Switch DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jerome Switch practice?
- Dr. Jerome Switch has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerome Switch practices Ophthalmology near Taylor, MI.
See Taylor Ophthalmologists.