A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Switch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Switch, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Switch
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Switch Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Macular Degeneration
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Switch graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Switch has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome Switch DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jerome Switch practice?
- Dr. Jerome Switch has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerome Switch practices Ophthalmology near Taylor, MI.
See Taylor Ophthalmologists.