A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Switch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Switch, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Switch
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Switch Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Macular Degeneration
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Switch graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Switch has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome Switch DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jerome Switch practice?
- Dr. Jerome Switch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerome Switch practices Ophthalmology near Taylor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe, MI.
See Taylor Ophthalmologists.