A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Tanzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Tanzer is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Tanzer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanzer graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Tanzer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Auburn Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Boston Medical Center - Jamaica Plain Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome Tanzer MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerome Tanzer practice?
- Dr. Jerome Tanzer has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerome Tanzer practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Lowell, MA.
See Lowell Internists and Lowell Geriatric Doctors.