A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Tobis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tobis
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Tobis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Tobis, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Back Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Tobis graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Tobis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome Sanford Tobis MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Jerome S. Tobis practice?
- Dr. Jerome Tobis has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerome Tobis practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Orange, CA.
See Orange Physiatrists.