A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Tobis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Tobis, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Back Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Tobis graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Tobis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome Sanford Tobis MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Jerome S. Tobis practice?
- Dr. Jerome Tobis has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerome Tobis practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Orange, CA.
See Orange Physiatrists.