A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Thompson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thompson
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thompson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Thompson, FACS, MBA, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Mental Disorders
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Vocal Cord Paralysis
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Thompson has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome W Thompson FACS, MBA, and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jerome W. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Jerome Thompson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jerome Thompson practices Otolaryngology near Germantown, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN.
See Germantown Otolaryngologists.