A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Thompson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Thompson, FACS, MBA, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Mental Disorders
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Vocal Cord Paralysis
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Thompson has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
- Nea Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thompson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jerome W. Thompson practice?
Dr. Jerome Thompson practices Otolaryngology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Germantown, TN.
See Memphis Otolaryngologists.