A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Walker is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walker
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Walker Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Walker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Holy Family Hosp, Des Plaines, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome Robert Walker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerome R. Walker practice?
- Dr. Jerome Walker has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerome Walker practices Family Medicine near Huntley, IL.
See Huntley Family Physicians.