A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Walker is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Walker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Holy Family Hosp, Des Plaines, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome Robert Walker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerome R. Walker practice?
- Dr. Jerome Walker has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerome Walker practices Family Medicine near Huntley, IL.
See Huntley Primary Care Doctors.