inactive

Jerome F Wall Patient Reviews

3.6
  • 2 reviews

January 19th, 2016
I was very satisfied with the care and treatment, I was provided.

September 10th, 2012
Report on patients
I went to see dr. Wall for a 2nd opninion on my knee replacement. After taking vitals , x-rays . I spent maybe 8 min with dr Wall and when I received the report he stated in there that I had a longtime history of HIGH BLOODPRESSURE AND ARTHRITIS.This is the first time I saw this man and in ten minutes he states all that WHICH IS FALSE. I called the office to have it changed and on the very last day before I went to court he refused to change his LIES cause he never treated me for high blood pressure and neither did any of the all the Doctors whom I have seen. Be carefull with all this wrong information , it might hurt you if you want to get medical or life insurance. Make sure you report these doctors to the AMA cause it is not their life they are messing up.