Dr. Jerome Watson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jerome Watson?

Have you seen Dr. Jerome Watson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 20th, 2014

Best Doctor ive met

Dr. Watson is a profesional yet laid back guy who is really easy to get along with as well as understanding. Before i started seeing him my days were filled with pain and i felt way older than a 28 year old should, but now im able to get out and live a normal life, if you have chronic pain i would highly reccomend Dr, Watson. I owe my improved quality of life to this man and will always be greatful to him.

July 8th, 2013

Thank you..

I've been a patient here for about 15 years and am so thankful to have found this office. I'd had spine surgery and before seeing him I could hardly manage the simplist things...tie a shoe, button buttons, etc. and was becoming terribly depressed. Dr Watson actually sits down and talks with you, not at you. He listens. And his staff is fantastic. Yolanda, his nurse, goes above and beyond and is always cheerful and smiling, My life is much different than it was all those years ago. This is what a doctor, staff, and office should be.

March 18th, 2013

First Visit Impression

This was my first visit to Dr Watson but my 3rd pain clinic in 7 years. Being someone who has short bowel and malabsorption issues on top of chronic pain from compound fractures, lower back pain from a high fall and 70% numbness of my leg aka sciatic nerve damage. It has been hard to find a good clinic that can treat my issues and still give me a better quality of life with the right type and amount of medication. It took almost 2 months to get into see the Dr, he must have a high patient load. I arrived early for my visit as directed but was there for about 3 hours for paperwork, urine tests, meeting with the DR and having a detailed (partially-nude, I was very comfortable) physical exam from the DR. It went by fast. Dr Watson was very nice, his nurse was also very nice. He understood my gastrointestinal issues but honestly he didn't prescribe the amount of medicine needed due to 7 years of medicating which has caused a high tolerance. Its not major, just something I will discuss with him next visit. I think I have found a place that did a true medical diagnosis, not just go by records from previous doctors. The physical exam even brought to light a misdiagnosis that I had since childhood (Scoliosis, but he thinks it is Kyphosis-Scoliosis) and he plans to treat the new problem. Overall a great first impression.. will update review after more appointments.

August 8th, 2008

Without him I would not be here Today!

I am now 27 years old i hurt my back real bad four years ago.Well being young and stupid i hardly thought twice about it .Until i got to the point I felt like someone was shocking me in the leg with 50 000 volts i could barely walk.Then at work one day i lifted a pallet that was weighed wrong and it twisted me up real bad i got a hernia and urinated without even feeling it i was numb.then excruciating pain ensued.I went to the emergency room they said i pulled a muscle.then i saw another doctor he downright said i was to young to have this and i was looking for drugs.i have never been so mad in my life.Then i got refferred to Dr.Watson he has been my doctor for three years now.He is the most caring and down to earth doctor on earth i would without a shadow of a doubt never made it without him>he also has the best nurse to ever walk she has talked to me several times on the phone when i was down in the dumps i have never met anyone that could even be in the same catagory as these two.Without a doubt in my mind God led me to him God bless them both

March 6th, 2017