A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Weiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Weiner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiner
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weiner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Weiner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiner graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Weiner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome Robert Weiner MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerome R. Weiner practice?
- Dr. Jerome Weiner has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerome Weiner practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Bay Shore, NY.
See Bay Shore Internists, Bay Shore Pulmonologists, and Bay Shore Critical Care Practitioners.