A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Weiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Weiner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiner
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weiner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Weiner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiner graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Weiner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome Robert Weiner MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerome R. Weiner practice?
- Dr. Jerome Weiner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jerome Weiner practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Bay Shore, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West Islip, NY and Commack, NY.
See Bay Shore Internists, Bay Shore Pulmonologists, and Bay Shore Critical Care Practitioners.