A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Weiskope:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Weiskope is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Weiskope, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiskope graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Weiskope has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish American Hospital
- Rockford Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome Sanford Weiskope MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jerome S. Weiskope practice?
- Dr. Jerome Weiskope has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerome Weiskope practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Rockford, IL.
See Rockford Plastic Surgeons and Rockford Surgeons.