A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Wiater:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Wiater is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wiater
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wiater Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Wiater, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiater graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wiater has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Royal Oak 38 Years
- Beaumont Affiliation & Years on StaffRoyal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome Patrick Wiater MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jerome P. Wiater practice?
- Dr. Jerome Wiater has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerome Wiater practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Beverly Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.