A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Wiater:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Wiater is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Wiater, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiater graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wiater has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Royal Oak 38 Years
- Beaumont Affiliation & Years on StaffRoyal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome Patrick Wiater MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jerome P. Wiater practice?
- Dr. Jerome Wiater has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerome Wiater practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Beverly Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.