A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Yatskowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Yatskowitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Yatskowitz graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Yatskowitz has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln County Medical Center
- Presbyterian Heart Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome Paul Yatskowitz MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jerome P. Yatskowitz practice?
- Dr. Jerome Yatskowitz has 12 office locations.
Dr. Jerome Yatskowitz practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Tucumcari, NM and Espanola, NM.
See Albuquerque Internists and Albuquerque Cardiologists.