A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Yatskowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Yatskowitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Yatskowitz graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Yatskowitz has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yatskowitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jerome P. Yatskowitz practice?
Dr. Jerome Yatskowitz practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Socorro, NM and Espanola, NM.
See Albuquerque Internists and Albuquerque Cardiologists.