A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Yesavage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Yesavage, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cognition Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug-Induced Dyskinesia
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Memory Disorders
- Mental Disorders
- Paranoid Schizophrenia
- Parkinson Disease
- Psychotic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yesavage graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Yesavage has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome Albert Yesavage MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jerome A. Yesavage practice?
- Dr. Jerome Yesavage has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerome Yesavage practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Psychiatrists and Palo Alto Geriatric Doctors.