A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Yesavage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yesavage
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yesavage Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Yesavage, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cognition Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug-Induced Dyskinesia
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Memory Disorders
- Mental Disorders
- Paranoid Schizophrenia
- Parkinson Disease
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yesavage graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Yesavage has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome Yesavage MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jerome Yesavage practice?
- Dr. Jerome Yesavage has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerome Yesavage practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Psychiatrists.