A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Zechmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Zechmann is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Zechmann, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zechmann graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Zechmann has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Medical Center
- Providence St Peter Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome P Zechmann MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jerome P. Zechmann practice?
- Dr. Jerome Zechmann has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jerome Zechmann practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Olympia, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Tumwater, WA and Yelm, WA.
See Olympia Surgeons.