The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeromy Brink
Dr. Jeromy Brink, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Billings, MT, with other offices in Phoenix, AZ and Phoenix, AZ (and 2 other locations). He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Brink is affiliated with St Vincent Healthcare, Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center and Carl T. Hayden Veterans Affairs Medical Center. Dr. Brink has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeromy Brink has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Jeromy Brink is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Billings, MT.
Dr. B Kim
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Billings, MT 0 mi37
Dr. Ruchi Fitzgerald
Family Medicine, General Surgery, Emergency Medicine
Billings, MT 0 mi10
Dr. Joan Huffman
Critical Care Medicine, Trauma Surgery, General Surgery
Billings, MT 0 mi28