Surgical Specialist, Neurological Surgeon
Video profile

Good care but poor office responses show details Good care but poor office responses
by Freddy on Nov 15th, 2015

The spinal surgery was a success, though the long wait to have the surgery may have added to the damage. The recovery took much longer than expected, as Dr. Kennedy also thought. The main complaint was, in addition to the long wait for surgery, the poor response from the office. Called on Monday a few days after surgery and talked to the nurse because of increasing post-operative pain. She said she'd speak to the doc and get back to me which she did ON FRIDAY! At that time they placed me on steroids to depress inflammation and hopefully help healing and decrease pain. The wait for four days for a response when a patient is in pain and concerned bespeaks a lack of caring. I wouldn't go back because of this slipshod treatment. His surgery seemed to be a success in the long term but it was a two month wait, all the while the damage to the spinal nerve root continued.

by Joyce on Dec 29th, 2014

I really enjoyed having Dr. Kennedy as my surgeon - as much as one can enjoy the fact that they need a neurosurgeon!

Jul 17th, 2013

Dr Kennedy was very thorough in my work-up. My appointments were not rushed. He explained my condition and recommended treatment in detail and was very good about answering my questions. He has very good bedside manor.

Oct 3rd, 2011

Office staff is very friendly and caring. Dr. Kennedy came highly recommended by many. VERY thorough. Very good at what he does. Was able to get in to see him within two weeks. Overall great experience!! I would highly recommend.

Aug 30th, 2011

Doctor Kennedy treated me with the best care alsomy family were very pleased in the time he spent explaining what was going on. I loved his bedside manner He treated my family with respect and kept them updated, I will never get trated by any other neuro surgeon except him. My outcome was wonderful.