A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerrold Flatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerrold Flatt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerrold Flatt, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Flatt graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Flatt has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Iowa Lutheran Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerrold Flatt DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerrold Flatt practice?
- Dr. Jerrold Flatt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerrold Flatt practices Family Medicine near Des Moines, IA.
See Des Moines Primary Care Doctors.