Learn more about Dr. Jerrold Flatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerrold Flatt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flatt
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Flatt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerrold Flatt, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Flatt graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Flatt has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Iowa Lutheran Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerrold Flatt DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerrold Flatt practice?
- Dr. Jerrold Flatt has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerrold Flatt practices Family Medicine near Des Moines, IA.
See Des Moines Primary Care Doctors.