Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jerry Smucker
Dr. Jerry Smucker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbus, OH, with another office in New Albany, OH. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Smucker is affiliated with OhioHealth Riverside Methodist Hospital, Ohio State University Hospital East and Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jerry Smucker has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jerry Smucker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.
Dr. Sudha Thompson
Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Internal Medicine
Columbus, OH 0.03 mi25
Dr. Jeanne Caligiuri
Hilliard, OH 1.86 mi13
Dr. Robert Lewe Sr
Hilliard, OH 2.31 mi29