Learn more about Dr. Jerre Lutz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerre Lutz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lutz
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lutz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerre Lutz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lutz graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Lutz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Dekalb Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerre F Lutz MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jerre F. Lutz practice?
- Dr. Jerre Lutz has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jerre Lutz practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Decatur, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Demorest, GA and Snellville, GA.
See Decatur Internists and Decatur Cardiologists.