Learn more about Dr. Jerre Lutz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerre Lutz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lutz
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Lutz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerre Lutz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lutz graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Lutz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Dekalb Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerre F Lutz MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jerre F. Lutz practice?
- Dr. Jerre Lutz has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jerre Lutz practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Decatur, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Demorest, GA and Snellville, GA.
See Decatur Internists and Decatur Cardiologists.