A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerre Lutz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerre Lutz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerre Lutz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lutz graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Lutz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Eastside Medical Center
- Cartersville Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lutz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jerre F. Lutz practice?
Dr. Jerre Lutz practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Transplant Surgery near Decatur, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Demorest, GA.
See Decatur Internists, Decatur Cardiologists, and Decatur Surgeons.