A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerre Lutz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerre Lutz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerre Lutz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lutz graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Lutz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Eastside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerre Frederick Lutz MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jerre F. Lutz practice?
- Dr. Jerre Lutz has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jerre Lutz practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Decatur, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Demorest, GA and Duluth, GA.
See Decatur Internists and Decatur Cardiologists.