A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerri Sethna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerri Sethna is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sethna
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sethna Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Postpartum Depression
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Sethna graduated from Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Sethna has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Kingwood Pines Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerri P Sethna MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jerri P. Sethna practice?
- Dr. Jerri Sethna has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerri Sethna practices Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists.