A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerri Sethna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerri Sethna is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Eating Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Postpartum Depression
- Psychotic Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Sethna graduated from Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Sethna has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Houston N.W. Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sethna accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jerri P. Sethna practice?
Dr. Jerri Sethna practices Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists.