A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerri Sethna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerri Sethna is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Postpartum Depression
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Sethna graduated from Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Sethna has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Cypress Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerri P Sethna MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jerri P. Sethna practice?
- Dr. Jerri Sethna has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerri Sethna practices Psychiatry near Kingwood, TX.
See Kingwood Psychiatrists.