A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerrica Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerrica Chen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerrica Chen, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Chen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerrica Liqing Chen MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerrica L. Chen practice?
- Dr. Jerrica Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerrica Chen practices Emergency Medicine near Manhasset, NY.
See Manhasset Emergency Physicians.