A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerrol Neupert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerrol Neupert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neupert
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Neupert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerrol Neupert, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact lenses
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Neupert graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Neupert has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Evergreen Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerrol R Neupert MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jerrol R. Neupert practice?
- Dr. Jerrol Neupert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerrol Neupert practices Ophthalmology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Ophthalmologists.