A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerrol Neupert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerrol Neupert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neupert
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Neupert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerrol Neupert, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact lenses
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Neupert graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Neupert has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Evergreen Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerrol R Neupert MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jerrol R. Neupert practice?
- Dr. Jerrol Neupert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerrol Neupert practices Ophthalmology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Ophthalmologists.