A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerrold Abraham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerrold Abraham, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Asbestosis (Asbestos-related diseases)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Alveolar Proteinosis
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Abraham graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Abraham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
- University Hospital
- University Hospital Suny Health Science Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abraham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jerrold L. Abraham practice?
Dr. Jerrold Abraham practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Pathologists.