Excellent Doctor and Care show details Excellent Doctor and Care
by Frank H. on Jan 28th, 2016

This is an excellent, well-run facility. And it is rare that you come across a doctor like Dr. Black who is so professional, compassionate and knowledgeable. At many Urgent Care facilities these days, you are lucky if you see an actual MD. Dr.Black is a gem; he has treated me and members of my family like he would his own family. Highly recommended; you can't foo better.

Dr. Black got me back in the game after a flag football injury show details Dr. Black got me back in the game after a flag football injury
by Andrew P on Jan 23rd, 2014

I jammed my finger during a flag football game and I was sure it broken. I went to Doctors Express in Lake Ridge, just down the road from the fieldhouse. I was registration I was wisked in my the staff for an x-ray and within 15 minutes Dr. Black called me over the the x-ray consol to view my x-ray with him. He said there was not break but splinted it for me to ease the pain. I was called the next day with the radiologist finding confirming I did not have a brokent finger and could get back in the game once the swelling went down. I really appreciated the care I received!