A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerrold Cossette:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerrold Cossette, Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerrold Cossette, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Cossette graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cossette has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Abilene
- Salina Surgical Hospital Llc
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerrold E Cossette MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jerrold E. Cossette practice?
- Dr. Jerrold Cossette has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jerrold Cossette practices Otolaryngology near Salina, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Beloit, KS and Abilene, KS.
See Salina Otolaryngologists.