Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jerrold Dreyer
Dr. Jerrold Dreyer, MD, FACP is a Doctor primarily located in Sherman Oaks, CA, with another office in Sherman Oaks, CA. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Dreyer is affiliated with Pacifica Hospital of The Valley, Providence Holy Cross Medical Center and California Hospital Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jerrold Dreyer has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jerrold Dreyer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sherman Oaks, CA.
Dr. Sumati Bansal
Sherman Oaks, CA 0 mi7
Dr. Sadao Jinno
Rheumatology, Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Sherman Oaks, CA 0 mi12
Dr. Susan Sanchez
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Sherman Oaks, CA 0 mi31