Dr. Jerrold Dreyer Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jerrold Dreyer?

July 18th, 2014

Dr. Dreyer treated me (sort of) for bone infection. I ended up having two hospitalizations for unfortunate consequences of antibiotic. First was a severe rash. One week before hospitalization, I had fevers and rash...he didn't even see me. He said to go to the ER. ER doctor spoke to him and after blood work, told me to go home and take Tylenol. Dr. didn't want to see me in follow up. Called his office one week later with severe rash all over body. Was told by answering service "Dr. is out of the country and there is no on call physician. NP doesn't filed his calls. Sorry. "Ma'm, if you think you are having a medical emergency, go to the ER." Which I did...was admitted and immediately diagnosed by ER physician. Admitted and observed for 2 days. No visit from Dr. Dreyer. No call...no follow up until I contacted his office 2 days after discharge..."Oh, hi...yes I guess you should come in for follow up...." Next, swolen arm. Dr. Dreyer said there was no swelling. I said it may not be visible, but hand feels funny. He shrugged then gave me a RX for ultrasound and said "I don't think there's a problem but and I don't want to be facetious, but if you come back with a problem, I don't want you to blame me." Went for ultrasound....big clot in subclavial vein from PICC line. Dr. told me to go home. Nurse would come out to remove PICC line. Apply warm compresses every 3 hours...I was to nervous so went to ER despite his advice...Guess what...they admitted me and I had to have a thrombectomy because clot was in chest. When Dr. D finally came to see me he said..."...oh, I didn't realize clot was so big..." Then he squaked about his office filling out disability forms. He was rude to me and made me feel like a complainer...it's just that everything I complained about turned out to be a serious problem. If you have a problem that requires an infections disease doctor, find another one. Malpractice? I don't know...but attitude and arrogance? Definitely. You will save yourself alot of aggravation if you pass on Dr. Dreyer. I've never had such a ridiculous doctor!

February 14th, 2012

Uncomfortable and Disappointed

Having been dealing with infection for over 6 months, my physician recommended I see an infectious disease specialist. I traveled a bit of a distance to go to this particular doctor. Dr. Dreyer spent very little time with me. Asked a few questions and obviously reviewed none of the records my doctor sent. Gave me a Rx in case I get symptoms of the infection again and to call him. I was hoping this type of specialist would do something to show me he would try to figure out why this keeps happening to me. I was ill at ease during the examination and afterward. I will not return.

January 18th, 2012

Worst Doctor in my life.

This doctor was the worst doctor whom I have met entire my life for the past 45 years.He opened the door without knocking giving me 3 seconds to change my clothes. He did it twice when I was not ready.He told me to say only one symptoms out of 30.He asked only 4 questions and told me to see psychologist.Where are you from?Are you living with your parents?Where is your last name from?What is your job?He refused to order a test.He refused to see lab result.He stopped me within 2 sec. while I was talking after he asked question to which I had to answer.He treated me like a dog who is not supposed to see human doctor. This site must post the information about his malpractice.He sends medical students to hear your symptoms. Therefore, you never get a chance to talk to him longer than 5 min. If you have to talk to him, he will stop you since he cannot wait to hear more than 2 seconds.

June 29th, 2016