A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerrold Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerrold Schwartz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Geriatric Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schwartz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jerrold F. Schwartz practice?
Dr. Jerrold Schwartz practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near New Square, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Suffern, NY and New York, NY.
See New Square Internists, New Square Gastroenterologists, New Square Geriatric Doctors, and New Square Family Physicians.