A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerrold Schwartz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Geriatric Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical
- New York Presbyterian Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schwartz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jerrold Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jerrold F. Schwartz practice?
Dr. Jerrold Schwartz practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine near Spring Valley, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New City, NY and New York, NY.
See Spring Valley Internists, Spring Valley Gastroenterologists, Spring Valley Geriatric Doctors, and Spring Valley Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Garrett Schwartz, Dr. Gerry Schwartz, Dr. Geraldo Schwartz, Dr. Garret Schwartz