A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerrold Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerrold Schwartz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerrold Schwartz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Alzheimer Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerrold Fredrick Schwartz MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerrold F. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Jerrold Schwartz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jerrold Schwartz practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Geriatric Medicine near New Square, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Suffern, NY and Spring Valley, NY.