A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerrold Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerrold Schwartz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerrold Schwartz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerrold Fredrick Schwartz MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerrold F. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Jerrold Schwartz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jerrold Schwartz practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Geriatric Medicine near New Square, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Suffern, NY and Spring Valley, NY.