A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerrold Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerrold Schwartz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerrold Schwartz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Schwartz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schwartz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jerrold F. Schwartz practice?
Dr. Jerrold Schwartz practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Geriatric Medicine near Suffern, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Square, NY and New York, NY.
See Suffern Internists, Suffern Gastroenterologists, and Suffern Geriatric Doctors.