A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerrold Falk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerrold Falk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerrold Falk, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Falk graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Falk has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Borgess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerrold S Falk MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerrold S. Falk practice?
- Dr. Jerrold Falk has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jerrold Falk practices Internal Medicine near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Internists.