A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerrold Glassman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerrold Glassman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerrold Glassman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Glassman graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Glassman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerrold Glassman MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jerrold Glassman practice?
- Dr. Jerrold Glassman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerrold Glassman practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Cardiologists.