A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerrold Glassman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerrold Glassman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glassman
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Glassman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerrold Glassman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Glassman graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Glassman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerrold Glassman MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jerrold Glassman practice?
- Dr. Jerrold Glassman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerrold Glassman practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Cardiologists.