A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerrold Glassman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerrold Glassman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerrold Glassman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Glassman graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Glassman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Glassman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Community Health Group - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans