Learn more about Dr. Jerrold Grodin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerrold Grodin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grodin
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grodin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerrold Grodin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Patent Foramen Ovale
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Rheumatic Heart Disease
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Grodin graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Grodin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hunt Regional Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Waxahachie
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerrold Michael Grodin MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jerrold M. Grodin practice?
- Dr. Jerrold Grodin has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerrold Grodin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.