Dr. Jerrold Milstein Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

October 17th, 2010

Don't waste your time

We drove a long way two times to see this doctor. Thought we would give him another chance sine we were late getting there due to traffic. The first time I took my son to see him he suggested my son was dizzy from being car sick. He also stated only looking at the size of the file and the testing my son did, "if something could have been found it would have been found by now." He told my son get off any of the medication, take a aspirin a day and come back to see him in 2 weeks. We did just that. My son ended up having to go to ER 2 times during that time. When we came back his recommendation was for my son to be on pain medication and no further testing is necessary. He even was defensive as to when I told him why we were not able to get into the ENT because the scheduler was out sick. He crossed his arms and said that is not his fault he can not schedule an appt for my son...on and on. Do not waste your time seeing him really. If you get an appt cancel and schedule with someone else. We got in early because he had a cancelation. I see why now.

September 28th, 2010

I worked with him bofore. He is a very good competent doctor that some might find a bit pompous. Probably discussed vaccines at length because they are so important (and parents that believe they know more than their doctor are often just as arrogant-they probably believe they know more than their lawyer and cook better than a chef.)

July 13th, 2010

Jerrold M Milstein filled my office visit with questioning me about choices we have made with not immunizing our son who suffers from Epilepsy. He did not discuss much of my sons case during the visit, he kept drilling me in regards to this issue. I found him rude, condesending,and a waste of my time and money. I drove all the way to Seattle to get more information on my sons condition, but instead I got an earful of Jerrold M Milsteins opinions on issues that had nothing to do with my sons condition.

Childhood Asthma