A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerrold Noble:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Noble
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerrold Noble, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Noble graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Noble has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of Carbondale
- Swedish Covenant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerrold Bruce Noble MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerrold B. Noble practice?
- Dr. Jerrold Noble has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerrold Noble practices Emergency Medicine near Herrin, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Herrin Emergency Physicians.