Dr. Jerrold Polterock Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jerrold Polterock?

July 3rd, 2015

Absolutely terrible bedside manner. Creepy and very inappropriate questions and comments. Do NOT go to this doctor spare yourself!

March 20th, 2015

ENT DR

Very pleased with my new ENT Dr

June 16th, 2014

FEDERALLY CERTIFIED COURT INTERPRETER

I happened to see his name on an office door in Redlands back in 1979 and asked to see him, as he lived next door to me in Chicago when we were both in Brentano School. Nothing short of miraculous I thought but he treated me as not being very worthy to talk to, even though I always remembered his comforting me when we were both around 5 years old and my dad had just died of a heart attack in 1944. When I told him I lived in Hesperia he snorted at the thought of my living in such a place far below his station. Too bad; I thought it was miraculous to just run into him after 35 years.

May 7th, 2012

Being sued for his mistake!

My daughter, 9yrs old, was having trouble breathing at night & constantly getting colds. We took her to see Dr. Polterock & within 5 minutes said her tonsils & adnoids needed to be removed. We scheduled the surgery, had it done & 5 days later my daughter was being rushed by ambulance to the emergency room. She vomiting blood that had been dripping down her throat from the first sugery not being performed right. When the doctor arrived he didn't seem at all concerned with her well being. Now I.m being sued by the hospital where the second surgery was performed for $10,000! His mistakes put us there not ours!

November 23rd, 2016