A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerrold Schlessel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerrold Schlessel is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerrold Schlessel, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Premature Infant
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlessel graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Schlessel has 20 hospital affiliations:
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerrold Steven Schlessel MD is a male Neonatologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerrold S. Schlessel practice?
- Dr. Jerrold Schlessel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerrold Schlessel practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY.
See Manhasset Pediatricians.