Dr. Jerrold Schwartz Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Jerrold Schwartz?

Posted on June 30th, 2015

Dr. Schwartz is one of the best gastroenterologists in the northwest suburbs. He is easy to communicate with and cares about his patients.

Perceptive, accurate and Caring

Posted on June 11th, 2012

I was directed by my primary to see another Dr. I could not see her so I was set up with Dr.Schwartz, My visit was one filled with compassion. I was suffering from Microbel Colitis. After examination a medication was prescribed The price was way out of my ball park. I bought it and then four sample bottles were given to me to help. This helped greatly. The Doctors assistant Nurse really listened to me. I went through the regime and am now medication and symptom free. His demur was of on who cares.God bless Dr.Schwartz! Even if I not been helped My experience conveyed that some one cared.

Posted on October 22nd, 2014