Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jerrold Sherman
Dr. Jerrold Sherman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Beverly Hills, CA, with other offices in Santa Monica, CA and Las Vegas, NV. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Sherman is affiliated with VA Greater Los Angeles Health Care System, UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica and Saint John's Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jerrold Sherman has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Jerrold Sherman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beverly Hills, CA.
Dr. Robert Richter
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Beverly Hills, CA 0.03 mi57
Dr. Reese Polesky
Beverly Hills, CA 0.07 mi54
Dr. Christopher Zahiri
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Beverly Hills, CA 0.23 mi22