Obstetricians & Gynecologists
1203 Langhorne-Newtown Rd
Suite 225
Langhorne, PA 19047
215-750-7771
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
by Syeda roohi on Sep 24th, 2014

Thank you Dr.Snyder, Dr. Turner and Dr. Cook for making the birth of my first baby so memorable.. Professionals like you make things so easy and comfortable for people like us. Million thanks and good luck.

|  I wouldn't have had any other doctor deliver my children  |  show details
Aug 18th, 2011

Dr. Snyder delivered all 3 of my children. He answered any of my questions as I asked and didn't ever make me feel like I was being unreasonable. He monitored me so closely during each of my pregnancies, particularly closer due to my high risk condition during my first and second pregnancy (HELLP syndrome). We lost our first son due to HELLP syndrome and Dr. Snyder was one of the first people I called. He called me back as soon as his service gave him the message. I wouldn't have had anyone else deliver my babies. I would and have recommended him to many friends for his exceptional care.

|  Dr Snyder is a Doctor who Truly Cares  |  show details
by ACE on Jul 20th, 2011

Dr Snyder delivered both of my children. He is a caring and understanding physician. The wait time in the office can be a bit longer than expected at times, but he also spends that extra time with each patient that needs it. This extra time with each patient adds up, but it is worth the wait. Luckily, I had very few complications with my pregnancies, but I had every confidence in Dr Snyder's ability and experience should something have come up. I am very grateful to Dr Snyder for helping me bring two wonderful children into this world. I would recommend his office to anyone who asks.

|  Best Ob/Gyn Team in Bucks County  |  show details
by Deborah McMullen on Jun 1st, 2010

Drs Snyder and Turner have built a tremendous reputation within the lower bucks county area. They are known for their caring bedside manner, the willingness to stay on the cutting edge of technology and procedures to better treat patients. My recent hysterectomy was so simple and uncomplicated due to Dr Snyder's knowledge and skill which has been cutting edge for the past 23 years I have known him. My first experience was an ectopic pregnancy 22 years ago that would have normally left me with a missing filopian tube and a 50% less chance of having another pregnancy. Dr Snyder used cutting edge technology available at the time and repaired that tube which enabled me to become pregnant a mere 3 months following surgery. I know have a wonderful 23 year old son thanks to Dr Snyder.

|  Outstanding Physician!  |  show details
by Kelly Goodwin on Feb 3rd, 2010

Dr. Snyder delivered both of my children. The first was an emergency c-section with no complications and the second was a planned c-section with no complications. I was a high risk maternity patient and Dr. Snyder provided excellent care before, during and after my deliveries. Dr. Snyder is professional and caring. He listens to his patients and provides a care plan that satisfies both his patient's needs and what is medically necessary. His after hours response is exceptional - he responds immediately to his patient's calls and concerns. My husband and I were confident that Dr. Snyder was making the best decisions regarding myself and our baby - we trusted him 100%. Dr. Snyder provides excellent follow-up care as well. I required additional care for post-partum issues and Dr. Snyder recognized it immediately. Dr. Snyder loves his profession and genuinely cares about his patients. I am fortunate to have found such an excellent physician!