A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerrold Stock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerrold Stock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerrold Stock, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Stock graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stock has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- AHS Morristown Mem Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerrold Michael Stock MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerrold M. Stock practice?
- Dr. Jerrold Stock has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerrold Stock practices Internal Medicine near Morristown, NJ.
See Morristown Internists.