Dr. Jerrold Zeitels MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 13th, 2015
A truly caring doctor
If I could give Dr. zeitels 10 stars, I would! He is an excellent doctor, and handled my very difficult post surgical wound with ease. Whenever I told someone in the hospital who was my doctor, they would tell me he was the best. Coming from nurses and other doctors, that's a real compliment! What's really special about him is how much he genuinely cares. I'd seen other doctors who cared more about money than their patients, but Dr. Zeitels is not one of them. He cares about his patients, their needs and feelings, as well as their medical care. I would never go anywhere else! Thank you Dr. Zeitels!

October 26th, 2014
HE WALKS ON WATER
After all that has been said about Dr. Z there aren't many superlatives left. In short he started with a wound that defies description and left me with a barely visable hairline scar. Around our house we believe DR Z walks on water

May 31st, 2014
Fantastic surgeon! Very caring And knowledgeable. A+++++

October 14th, 2013
Excess Skin Removal...
3 years ago I had gastric bypass surgery and I had lost 200 pounds. I had a lot of excess skin around the stomach and Dr. Zeitels and his team removed all the excess. Excellent job and I feel GREAT. Thank You DR. ZEITELS.

June 4th, 2013
Excellent experience
I was very nervous and hesitant, but felt very comfortable after first visit with doctor. He is very prompt, thoughtful, procedure was done in a timely manner, did not feel too much pain after it. The follow up process was very easy and all his personnel is excellent. I would recommend him to everyone.

May 1st, 2013
Mole Removal - smooth and easy
I was a bit hesitant and nervous. He was on time and the procedure went smoothlt. He quickly did what he had to do and it didnt hurt a bit. His demeanor and bedside manner are excellent. I highly recommend him to everyone.

March 25th, 2013
I LOVE LOVE LOVE DR. ZEITELS. HE IS ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM. HE SAVED MY LEG AND TAKES GREAT CARE OF ME AT ALL TIMES.

October 2nd, 2012
One Awesome Doctor
Dr. Zeitels is a soft spoken surgeon. His diagnosis is exact. Options are offered.He is an absolute professional,caring and compasstonate. Dr. Zeitels is with you from the time you meet him for surgery until the procedure is finihed and near until he feels you are ready to leave for home.His results are awesome!!! His methods are top notch. He cares for his patients from the moment you meet him until you are healed completely.Dr. Zeitels deserves the highest commendation for his dedication to his profession.

September 28th, 2012
Best surgeon
Dr. Zeitels is a very caring, professional and knowledgeable surgeon. He is hands down the BEST surgeon I have ever visited. Before I had an appointment with him, I was looking for a surgeon who had knowledge of my condition, unfortunately every surgeon I came across had no idea, nor cared. However, Dr. Zeitels listened to all of my concerns and created a plan of action right away. I am so grateful to him and would recommend him to ANYONE!!!!! Words can't describe how great of a doctor he is. I had a severe condition and he truly changed my life. Throughout the whole process, he made me feel at ease and he truly felt not only like a "doctor", but as someone who actually cared for me to get better and become healthy. He is more than just a doctor to me, he's also a friend.

September 20th, 2012
I've seen Dr. Zeitels on two separate occasions for the removal of cancerous lesions on my cheek and behind my ear. When my dermatologist confirmed that the lesion on my cheek was melanoma he suggested I consult a plastic surgeon for removal. I went to Dr. Zeitels and he was great. I returned to my dermatologist 2 weeks later and he was concerned that I had not taken care of my cheek. When I informed him it was done 2 weeks earlier by Dr. Zeitels he raved about what an excellent job he did. He was so impressed with Dr. Zeitels skill. That was about 2 years ago. I returned to Dr. Zeitels for my second appointment recently. He is the most talented and caring doctor I have had the pleasure of seeing. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs a plastic surgeon and I am so pleased to know he is there if I need him in the future.

May 17th, 2012
I cannot express how grateful I am for Dr. Jerrold Zeitels skills
My 15 year old daughter was attacked by a dog. Her face was torn in several places. The corner of her mouth and bottom lip was hanging, exposing her bottom teeth and gum line. Because of Dr Zeitels, my daughter's face is restored! His work is so excellent, it is hard to believe that she suffered so much damage. Along with his incredible skills, he is a wonderful person. Every day, I say a prayer of thanks that he was there for her.

September 27th, 2011
Forever Grateful
My dog of 12 years suddenly bit my face when I went to kiss her... As luck would have it, Dr. Zeitels with just finishing in the ER. He inquired about my situation as I sat in the ER waiting and insisted on seeing me immediately. 3 weeks later, and over 70 stitches on my face, I look almost as good as new!! He is an artist - thank you Dr. Zeitels for being there at the right time!! I am forever grateful!!!