A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Crawford, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Crawford graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.More Education & Awards
Dr. Crawford has 8 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
- CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Crawford accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Crawford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jerry A. Crawford practice?
Dr. Jerry Crawford practices Anesthesiology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Garret Crawford, Dr. Garrett Crawford, Dr. Gerald Crawford, Dr. Geraldo Crawford