A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Crawford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Crawford, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Crawford graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Crawford has 8 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
- CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Allen Crawford MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jerry A. Crawford practice?
- Dr. Jerry Crawford has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerry Crawford practices Anesthesiology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Anesthesiologists.