A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Goodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Goodman is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Goodman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Goodman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital, The
- Butler County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Alan Goodman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jerry A. Goodman practice?
- Dr. Jerry Goodman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Goodman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, OH and Fairfield, OH.
See Cincinnati Obstetricians & Gynecologists.