A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Jones is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jones Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Jones, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jones has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Anthony Jones MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jerry A. Jones practice?
- Dr. Jerry Jones has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerry Jones practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Internists and Charlotte Gastroenterologists.