A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Jones is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Jones Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Jones, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Jones has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Anthony Jones MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jerry A. Jones practice?
- Dr. Jerry Jones has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Jones practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Gastonia, NC.
See Charlotte Internists and Charlotte Gastroenterologists.