A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.More Education & Awards
Dr. Smith has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Winona Community Memorial Hospital
- Northeast Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jerry A. Smith practice?
Dr. Jerry Smith practices Surgery near Winona, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Clearbrook, MN and Bagley, MN.
See Winona Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Garret Smith, Dr. Garrett Smith, Dr. Gerald Smith, Dr. Geraldo Smith