A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Taylor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Taylor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Botsford Hospital
- Oakland St. Johns HospitalMadison Heighs,Mi
- Botsford General HospitalFarmington Hills,Mi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Alan Taylor DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Jerry A. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Jerry Taylor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Taylor practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison Heights, MI.
See Southfield Surgeons and Southfield Orthopedic Surgeons.