A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Taylor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Taylor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Botsford Hospital
- Oakland St. Johns HospitalMadison Heighs,Mi
- Botsford General HospitalFarmington Hills,Mi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Alan Taylor DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Jerry A. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Jerry Taylor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Taylor practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison Heights, MI.
See Southfield Surgeons.