A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Allison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Allison is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Allison, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Allison graduated from Bicol Christian College Of Medicine, Legazpi.
Dr. Allison has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Methodist Hospital of Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry A Allison MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerry A. Allison practice?
- Dr. Jerry Allison has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerry Allison practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.