A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Apple:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Apple
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Apple Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Apple, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Bone Densitometry
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Apple graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Apple has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Stewart Apple MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jerry S. Apple practice?
- Dr. Jerry Apple has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Apple practices Diagnostic Radiology near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Blackwood, NJ.
See Voorhees Radiologists.