A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Rogers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Rogers, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Rogers has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
- University of Missouri-Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Bain Rogers MD is a male Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jerry B. Rogers practice?
- Dr. Jerry Rogers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Rogers practices Surgery near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Surgeons.