A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Back:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Back is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Back, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Back graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Back has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Trident Health System
- Summerville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry G Back MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerry G. Back practice?
- Dr. Jerry Back has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Back practices Internal Medicine near La Porte, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Charleston, SC and Golden, CO.
See La Porte Internists.