General Practitioner, Internists, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

Advanced Centers for Internal Medicine
9304 Medical Plaza Drive
Suite D
Charleston, SC 29406
(843) 863-8100
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Wish I could clone him for my other dr's.  |  show details
by Becca A. on Jun 9th, 2014

Dr. back is passionate about what he does and brutally honest. Two traits that make him an excellent dr. Steven Hamm his PA is amazing and they both care tremendously. There staff is amazing and always willing to help. I won't go anywhere else.

|  show details
by William Greene on Feb 3rd, 2014

Dr. Jerry Back is the best doctor I've ever been to. He has taken the time to explain my symptoms and his diagnosis. He told me what to expect if I choose not to receive immediate medical attention. Jerry is honest, sincere,and he cares about his patients. I feel fortunate to have Jerry as my primary physician. Respectfully Bill Greene

|  Blown Away  |  show details
by Michael P on Sep 4th, 2013

This is the kind of doctor patient experience and relationship I have been looking for all my life and never thought I could find anywhere. From the doctor himself to the staff he surrounds himself with, I know and feel confident I am getting the best medical advice and care available. The only "3-star" I gave was for ease of appointment. This guy is booked! And for good reason! I was put on a waiting list that they REALLY followed up on, resulting in an appointment in about 2 weeks....otherwise it could have been 7-8 weeks....I got very lucky.

|  Mr.  |  show details
Dec 4th, 2011

I am 70 years old and Dr. Back is the first real Dr. I have had!