Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Excellent choice for a doctor show details Excellent choice for a doctor
by Nancy Locke on Jan 26th, 2016

This is a very thorough and efficient practice. I have the utmost confidence in the care I receive there. I would highly recommend this practice to anyone searching for a caring and thoughtful doctor.

Love this practice. show details Love this practice.
by Sally Roberson on Jan 21st, 2016

I have been so happy since I changed my primary care provider to Dr Back almost 2 years ago. He is very easy to talk to and that makes it easier to follow his plan.

by Rpy Jindracek on Jan 21st, 2016

I was completely impressed by the courteous professionalism shown to me on my visit. All questions were addressed and all procedures thoroughly explained. I would recommend this service to any person looking for long-term medical assistance.

by Wayne Lodge on Jan 14th, 2016

Should you need to see a doctor, the staff and Dr. Back are a great choice. Dr. Back is very knowledgeable and thorough when working with you on your health. He garners a great deal from you input and can help you improve.

The Best show details The Best
by Gregory A. Compton, MD on Dec 7th, 2015

I needed a doctor in this area. Other physicians recommend Dr. Back. I was very pleased at my first visit. He is thorough and up to date.

by Mary Y. Lee on Dec 7th, 2015

Dr Back and his staff really care about you and your health. After being a nurse 31 years, Dr. Back is most caring human being in this field I have ever meet. The staff is awesome, they help you with everything you need!!!

Nov 30th, 2015

Outstanding physician and medical care staff. This practice is very caring with non-professional employees who care about the individual patient, as well

Straight to the point. show details Straight to the point.
by Brian M. on Nov 29th, 2015

Dr. Back and his staff are wonderful. He is confident but not arrogant, friendly but not coddling. He took his time with me and covered all the bases. I would definitely recommend Dr. Back to my family and friends.

Nov 4th, 2015

Dr. Back is the most thorough physician I have ever seen! He genuinely wants to make sure you are taken care of and will do everything in his power to help you with managing your health concerns.

by JoAnn Renz on Sep 22nd, 2015

He was the best doctor I have ever had. I have not been able to find any one who cares about his patients as he does. I was so very sad when he moved to another state to practice.

by Lynn Hopkins on Mar 5th, 2015

AWESOME DOC! VERY straight forward, however. If you get your feelings hurt easily, maybe he's not for you., but He really does care about your health. Wish I would have found him sooner.

by Peggy Windham on Nov 25th, 2014

a great doctor who cares about his people ... my doctor is great . and doctor Steven Hamme is great too

Wish I could clone him for my other dr's. show details Wish I could clone him for my other dr's.
by Becca A. on Jun 9th, 2014

Dr. back is passionate about what he does and brutally honest. Two traits that make him an excellent dr. Steven Hamm his PA is amazing and they both care tremendously. There staff is amazing and always willing to help. I won't go anywhere else.

by William Greene on Feb 3rd, 2014

Dr. Jerry Back is the best doctor I've ever been to. He has taken the time to explain my symptoms and his diagnosis. He told me what to expect if I choose not to receive immediate medical attention. Jerry is honest, sincere,and he cares about his patients. I feel fortunate to have Jerry as my primary physician. Respectfully Bill Greene

Blown Away show details Blown Away
by Michael P on Sep 4th, 2013

This is the kind of doctor patient experience and relationship I have been looking for all my life and never thought I could find anywhere. From the doctor himself to the staff he surrounds himself with, I know and feel confident I am getting the best medical advice and care available. The only "3-star" I gave was for ease of appointment. This guy is booked! And for good reason! I was put on a waiting list that they REALLY followed up on, resulting in an appointment in about 2 weeks....otherwise it could have been 7-8 weeks....I got very lucky.

Mr. show details Mr.
Dec 4th, 2011

I am 70 years old and Dr. Back is the first real Dr. I have had!