Jerry Back Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Jerry Back?

Excellent doctor and staff

Posted on February 3rd, 2017

From my first appointment I have felt comfortable and at ease knowing that Dr Back and his staff have my health as their foremost priority.

Posted on November 17th, 2016

Very thorough first exam, very impressed with the amount of time that Dr. Back spent with me.

Good visit

Posted on November 3rd, 2016

Dr. Back reviewed all lab work & made recommendations for adjustment of meds. Also, he provided diabetic diet info. To lower sugar levels.

No white coat symptoms here.

Posted on September 4th, 2016

Friendly,, personable, professional, and courteous. All in one place. I'm so glad we picked Dr. Back as our family Dr.. He and his staff are so friendly,and happy all the time. They love to tease my husband and he loves ever minute of the harassment. I have told several of my friends if you are looking for a good Dr that takes time to explain things good or bad he is your Doctor..

Posted on August 1st, 2016

This was a very pleasant experience the service I received was defently beyond what i expected

Office visit

Posted on July 31st, 2016

I feel very fortunate to have met Dr. Back. He has helped with my condition tremendously I have always enjoyed my visits for the care I receive. I would gladly recommend him to my friends

Great Care

Posted on May 27th, 2016

All staff was very personable, professional, and courteous. Dr. Back and his assistants were very thorough in recording my medical history and evaluating my condition. I am completely comfortable in continuing with Dr. Back and his practice.

Absolute Professional

Posted on May 20th, 2016

Dr. Back, his entire office staff are amazingly attentive to my needs and medical issues. Dr. Back is a great listener, very police and caring. He has gained my trust and spends time necessary to know his patients. I admire and respect his knowledge and I am very happy in choosing him.

GREAT OFFICE! CARING DOCTOR1

Posted on May 15th, 2016

The office staff is always so kind. They make you feel like you are speaking to family. Dr. Back is an awesome doctor. He is so serious about his work and wants to do all he can to help you feel better. He listens and treats. The physician assistants are great also

Dr. Back is a Great Doctor.

Posted on May 9th, 2016

I am so very thankful to God that I found Dr. Back. He and all of his office staff are excellent in my opinion. I feel that he really cares about his patients and he is there when you need him. He is very thorough and I feel he really knows what he's doing. He is a true Doctor that cares for his patients. I would recommend him to anyone. As a matter of fact, someone at the YMCA told me about Dr. Back.

Mr.

Posted on May 2nd, 2016

My wife and I are new to the area and were referred to Dr. Back by the HCA netwok in Nashville Tn. Where we moved from. I am thrilled over the recommendation of Dr. Back and his associates. I have never experienced such personal hands on care before from a physician and his staff. They are excellent and would recommend to any of my friends and family!

Why I like Dr. Back

Posted on March 12th, 2016

I first met with Dr. Jerry Back five years ago and was a little over 200 pounds and pre-diabetic. (I am 5'11) Within six months of my first appointment with Dr. Back I had lost close to 50 pounds and was feeling 20 years younger! Over the last few years I have gone off my blood pressure meds which I had been on since my mid 40's (I am 63) and take the smallest amount of Lipitor (10mg) that I need. Dr Back, and Stephen Hamm have made such a difference in my life and I can't say enough about them. Dr. Back has done the same thing for my wife! I highly recommend Dr Jerry Back and his entire staff to all of my friends.