Internist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by bobby stephens on Aug 1st, 2016

This was a very pleasant experience the service I received was defently beyond what i expected

Office visit show details Office visit
by James Marchant on Jul 31st, 2016

I feel very fortunate to have met Dr. Back. He has helped with my condition tremendously I have always enjoyed my visits for the care I receive. I would gladly recommend him to my friends

Great Care show details Great Care
by Charlie on May 27th, 2016

All staff was very personable, professional, and courteous. Dr. Back and his assistants were very thorough in recording my medical history and evaluating my condition. I am completely comfortable in continuing with Dr. Back and his practice.

Absolute Professional show details Absolute Professional
by Lynn Greca on May 20th, 2016

Dr. Back, his entire office staff are amazingly attentive to my needs and medical issues. Dr. Back is a great listener, very police and caring. He has gained my trust and spends time necessary to know his patients. I admire and respect his knowledge and I am very happy in choosing him.

GREAT OFFICE! CARING DOCTOR1 show details GREAT OFFICE! CARING DOCTOR1
by Sonovia on May 15th, 2016

The office staff is always so kind. They make you feel like you are speaking to family. Dr. Back is an awesome doctor. He is so serious about his work and wants to do all he can to help you feel better. He listens and treats. The physician assistants are great also

Dr. Back is a Great Doctor. show details Dr. Back is a Great Doctor.
by Nancy Mussat on May 9th, 2016

I am so very thankful to God that I found Dr. Back. He and all of his office staff are excellent in my opinion. I feel that he really cares about his patients and he is there when you need him. He is very thorough and I feel he really knows what he's doing. He is a true Doctor that cares for his patients. I would recommend him to anyone. As a matter of fact, someone at the YMCA told me about Dr. Back.

Mr. show details Mr.
by Ken Harmon on May 2nd, 2016

My wife and I are new to the area and were referred to Dr. Back by the HCA netwok in Nashville Tn. Where we moved from. I am thrilled over the recommendation of Dr. Back and his associates. I have never experienced such personal hands on care before from a physician and his staff. They are excellent and would recommend to any of my friends and family!

Why I like Dr. Back show details Why I like Dr. Back
by Greg Slusher on Mar 11th, 2016

I first met with Dr. Jerry Back five years ago and was a little over 200 pounds and pre-diabetic. (I am 5'11) Within six months of my first appointment with Dr. Back I had lost close to 50 pounds and was feeling 20 years younger! Over the last few years I have gone off my blood pressure meds which I had been on since my mid 40's (I am 63) and take the smallest amount of Lipitor (10mg) that I need. Dr Back, and Stephen Hamm have made such a difference in my life and I can't say enough about them. Dr. Back has done the same thing for my wife! I highly recommend Dr Jerry Back and his entire staff to all of my friends.

by Marcus Bumgardner on Mar 8th, 2016

Best most caring. Love this facility and staff.

by SAE on Feb 29th, 2016

I have been a Diabetic for 42 years and so I have known a few doctors in that timeframe. It is imperative that I visit the doctor regularly to monitor my daily BG reports and test my overall health. Dr. Back has been my doctor for over 5 years now and I feel he has been the most thorough and helpful doctor in those 42 years. His staff is equally as professional and kind promoting the same care; I guess I could say they are all aligned and ready to help... Thanks for a job well done Doc !

Ms. show details Ms.
by Ms. Y. on Feb 14th, 2016

I had to find a new Dr. when my old Dr.'s practice closed. He was referred by a friend and two of my other Doctors. He explained reports to me that another Dr. failed to on two different visits and took time. This should be a good patient, Dr. relationship

Excellent choice for a doctor show details Excellent choice for a doctor
by Nancy Locke on Jan 26th, 2016

This is a very thorough and efficient practice. I have the utmost confidence in the care I receive there. I would highly recommend this practice to anyone searching for a caring and thoughtful doctor.

Love this practice. show details Love this practice.
by Sally Roberson on Jan 21st, 2016

I have been so happy since I changed my primary care provider to Dr Back almost 2 years ago. He is very easy to talk to and that makes it easier to follow his plan.

by Rpy Jindracek on Jan 21st, 2016

I was completely impressed by the courteous professionalism shown to me on my visit. All questions were addressed and all procedures thoroughly explained. I would recommend this service to any person looking for long-term medical assistance.

by Wayne Lodge on Jan 14th, 2016

Should you need to see a doctor, the staff and Dr. Back are a great choice. Dr. Back is very knowledgeable and thorough when working with you on your health. He garners a great deal from you input and can help you improve.

The Best show details The Best
by Gregory A. Compton, MD on Dec 7th, 2015

I needed a doctor in this area. Other physicians recommend Dr. Back. I was very pleased at my first visit. He is thorough and up to date.

by Mary Y. Lee on Dec 7th, 2015

Dr Back and his staff really care about you and your health. After being a nurse 31 years, Dr. Back is most caring human being in this field I have ever meet. The staff is awesome, they help you with everything you need!!!

Nov 30th, 2015

Outstanding physician and medical care staff. This practice is very caring with non-professional employees who care about the individual patient, as well

Straight to the point. show details Straight to the point.
by Brian M. on Nov 29th, 2015

Dr. Back and his staff are wonderful. He is confident but not arrogant, friendly but not coddling. He took his time with me and covered all the bases. I would definitely recommend Dr. Back to my family and friends.

Nov 4th, 2015

Dr. Back is the most thorough physician I have ever seen! He genuinely wants to make sure you are taken care of and will do everything in his power to help you with managing your health concerns.

by JoAnn Renz on Sep 22nd, 2015

He was the best doctor I have ever had. I have not been able to find any one who cares about his patients as he does. I was so very sad when he moved to another state to practice.

by Lynn Hopkins on Mar 5th, 2015

AWESOME DOC! VERY straight forward, however. If you get your feelings hurt easily, maybe he's not for you., but He really does care about your health. Wish I would have found him sooner.

Wish I could clone him for my other dr's. show details Wish I could clone him for my other dr's.
by Becca A. on Jun 9th, 2014

Dr. back is passionate about what he does and brutally honest. Two traits that make him an excellent dr. Steven Hamm his PA is amazing and they both care tremendously. There staff is amazing and always willing to help. I won't go anywhere else.

Blown Away show details Blown Away
by Michael P on Sep 4th, 2013

This is the kind of doctor patient experience and relationship I have been looking for all my life and never thought I could find anywhere. From the doctor himself to the staff he surrounds himself with, I know and feel confident I am getting the best medical advice and care available. The only "3-star" I gave was for ease of appointment. This guy is booked! And for good reason! I was put on a waiting list that they REALLY followed up on, resulting in an appointment in about 2 weeks....otherwise it could have been 7-8 weeks....I got very lucky.

Mr. show details Mr.
Dec 4th, 2011

I am 70 years old and Dr. Back is the first real Dr. I have had!